** Minimum Associate Licensure Required **
Provide clinical oversight and supervision of case management services including intake and assessment to clients and families. CFT and MFT facilitation, discharge planning and coordination with other agencies. Perform administrative tasks in accordance with agency procedures.
* PhD and/or Master's Degree from an accredited school in the field of social work, counseling, marriage and family therapy, psychology, or related behavioral health field.
* Master’s Level AZ License required.
* Minimum of 3 years’ work experience in behavioral health field post Master’s.
* Must be eligible to be Credentialed & Privileged at a BHP level.
* Ability to receive/maintain licensing and DPS fingerprint clearance.
* Management experience highly preferred.